Question... how many of v8's?

The 1975 ghia model notchback. How many were made with v8's?

Reply to
Jeff Dennison

Out of the 52,320 1975 Ghia hardtops, I would say no more than 20% of them came with the V8 option................

Bill S.

Jeff Dennis> The 1975 ghia model notchback. How many were made with v8's?

Reply to
Bill S.

Your quess is reasonable. I would like the actual prodution number. I can only find total numbers but no breakdowns.

Reply to
Jeff Dennison