wrecked 05 prices

I was looking at an autotrader the other day, there was a totalled 05 GT. All front end. hood, bumper, headlights, grill, gone. Probly frame
damage too. $6900. Ok that seems like a mechanics deal. Then a couple pages after, theres an 05 GT in perfect condition $10k. So what the hecks the point? it would take more to buy and fix the wreck than to buy the perfectly fine one. WTF?

Why put $3,100 into it, when you could get one that wasn't wrecked ? Just Good Paint is $3,000 Or get the 2 year paint for $400 Seems like the owner (probably a wrecking place) has his price too high.
An '05 GT in perfect condition for $10k?? Uhm, I'd be looking CLOSELY at that car before making any decision to purchase it.