Year of Manufacture Licence Plate program - Good news!

Here in Ontario the Ministry of Transportation has a YOM program (Year of Manufacture) and the 1965 plates I picked up for $25Cdn at an antique shop were just approved and will soon reside on my 1965 Mustang.

While the original blue background with white lettering will not exactly be a match for my red convertible, having original 1965 plates on the car (with the date stamped on the plates instead of the little sticker) will certainly add to the 'ambiance'.

Anybody know what other provinces and states have a similar program?

Michel.

Reply to
MJT

I wish California had that program. Here, they're talking about taking everyones vintage plates away in exchange for the new high visibility plates.

Reply to
Mark C.

did ya get your licence for your gay marrage too

hurc ast

Reply to
mindy5734