1980 Nissan 280zx trouble

My husband and I have just bought a 1980 Nissan 280zx. We are having a really hard time figuring out what is wrong with it. The car had new spark plugs, wires, belts, and new injectors when purchased. We have since replaced the radiator, water pump, valve cover gasket, fuel filter, PVC valve, and alternator due to over heating. Now there is another problem. The car runs fine until it reaches about 25rpm's (about 50 mph) and then wants to bog down, like maybe it's not getting enough gas, or slipping out of gear, or I've been told is maybe a safety device that is trying to protect the engine. At first the car only did this when warm but is doing it more now. We have cleaned the distributor (thought to have moisture in it). We've been told several things that could be wrong from: AFM, sylnoid swith,cold start valve, oxygen sensor, and so on but were hoping someone can try to narrow down where to actually start or what may be causing the problem.

Reply to
desiree.g