280ZX body kits? V8 install kits for the ZX?

It's pretty easy to find aftermarket parts for the 240-280z, but the 280ZX seem to be a bit less popular. Any ideas?

Also, I've done some searching for V8 swap kits for the 280ZX, and haven't had a lot of luck. Again, there's several sources for the 240-280z but what I've seen for the ZX is not real useful.

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
invalid unparseable