300z tt question.

Hi

I have a question, thought this group might be able to help. I'm

6'6", would I be able to fit in a 300zx tt, and comfortably drive it? Haven't seen one for sale in my area to sit in. thanks.

Russ

Reply to
croaker68

no , i dont believe you would be comfortable my boy friend is 6.3. and he fits in the car ok but at 6"6" i dont think you would feel all that great any way when my friend gets out of the car people stare at him as if they say how the hell did you get in there so my advice would be no sorry

Reply to
strictlyzx

Just! I am 6'4", and I can just comfortably fit in. I have to watch my head on big road bumps though, or I'll literally hit the roof. Track days, when wearing a helmet, get a bit squishy.

A friend's 300ZX has smaller seats fitted (maybe skyline??) - they are much lower, and would provide a bit of extra space. If seat height is all that would bother you, look at getting the seats lowered, or an aftermarket driver's seat. Having a 300ZX is worth mucking around with seats so that you can fit in them.

Reply to
Dangerous