82 nissan 280 zx turbo stalling. HELP

I have a 82 280 zx turbo that will run for about 10 minutes then stall. I will wait about 10 minutes after stalling and it will start agian stalling after 10 minutes agian. It has no spark after it shuts down. What could cause that, or what can i do to test some things

Reply to
Quilbilly

It's most likely the internals of the distributor. These are hard to find and a early 300ZX uses the same internal parts so you can get a used 300ZX dist and swap the guts. The other part that -might- be the problem is the power transistor that controls the coil, it's mounted right at the ign coil and again an early 300zx has this same part.

Reply to
Steve T