Saturn Vue won't stay running

I have a 2002 Saturn Vue AWD with a V6. Yesterday I tried to start the car it wouldn't start, I had power but the car would not turn over. I waited about 10 minutes and tried again. This time the car started, so I went to pull out of my driveway and the car stalled. So again I tried the car and it wouldn't turn over. Waited about 10 min. then it started. I had just pulled back into my driveway and the car once again stalled.

It seems that it will start run for five minutes then stall. Then you have to wait 10 min. before it will start again. It just keeps repeating this pattern. Can someone please give me an idea of what might be causing this?

Karen

Reply to
KaCook143

I can't, but someone with a reader who can pull the code out of the computer probably can. You need to see what codes are being logged when the engine shuts down, and that will tell you why it's shut down, and then you can find out what is shutting it down.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey