Greasy, oily air from AC vents

Still testing things on the 1995 ZX. The AC climate control seems to work but the AC or better stated, just blows air. Fans are not very powerfull either even when going full out. I am having that checked out for leaks/ charge on Tuesday. I have noticed that when I drive the car with the AC off, there is still some air coming through the vents - very minor. The air that comes through leaves my skin and clothes very greasy and oily feeling. I smell no fumes, nor do have any leakage like a heater core on the ground or on the passenger side. In fact the whole interior seems to have an oily film to it. I had this same noxious air flow in my old '84 years ago when the heater core started to go. Any ideas what I should look for or will this greasy feeling go away when the AC is fixed. The car is 10 years old and that is about the time the heater core went out before on the '84. Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Reply to
Bill Delmore

These leak on the drivers side.

Reply to