350Z Variant

Regarding the 350Z Gran Turismo 4...

This is a limited edition model sold here in the UK and, I believe some countries in Europe.

Two questions

1) Which countries is it/has it been sold in and does this include N. America?

2) If sold as a limited edition in those countries, what quantities were being made available?

(In the UK its supposed to be 176 only).

TIA,

JohnK

Reply to
John F Kappler

snipped-for-privacy@pceffect.co.uk (John F Kappler) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.nildram.co.uk:

I believe

this include N.

quantities

The only rare one that's been released in the US was the

35th Anniversary 350z (2005 model year). Looking at the features, it appears to be the equal of the car you're referring to.

invalid unparseable

Thanks for that info.

The spec looks essentially similar although slightly more items in the bells and whistle categories!

As I mentioned, In the UK there is supposed to be a limited number. Is there a limit on the number in the US?

TIA,

JohnK

Reply to
John F Kappler