Headlight troubles

I just pulled my car out of winter storage and noticed that I don't have low beam headlights. I have high beams but no low beams. its a 1986 300zx. Everything else seems to work except the low beams.

Cheers Darren

Reply to
Magnum

very comment problem with the head lamp switch locate on steering column. disconnect the battery , mark and remove steering wheel, open the switch and clean the contacts. I did mine about 1 year ago and still working great. If you need more info. let me know I can email you. cheers,

Reply to
news