Headlight adjustment

Does anyone know if the Solara headlights are right/left adjustable. It seems that my low beams are pointing directly infront of me but the high beams on both sides seem to point to the left abit. Has anyone else noticed this?

Scot

Reply to
Scot

all headlights can be adjusted up down and sideways

Reply to
Thudd

Do you know if the adjustment for sideway looks like the vertical adjustment. I cannot find any knob for sideways adjustment. I too would think it would be possible to do this. I see a plastic cap loosely fitted to the back side of the head light, but it does nothing.

Scot

Reply to
Scot

If you don't know what you are doing, please leave the headlight adjustment to the professionals. It is very dangerous to have the headlight mis-adjusted.

Reply to
JerryT

Adjusting a headlight is not rocket science. I just want to know there the left/right adjustment is. Onces I figure that out, I can adjust it just fine.

Scot

Reply to
Scot