HICAS 90 300ZXTT

Over the past couple of weeks the HICAS light on my car has been coming on when I start the car and then eventually going off after driving for a few miles. It is now starting to stay on longer and even flashes on when I hit slight bumps in the road, no turning. From what I know about the 90-93 zx's, the HICAS is hydraulic, could this be a hydraulic/steering fluid problem or something else?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Reply to
jonasclove

The power steering fluid is low, most likely a leaking high pressure hose going to the front rack. That is not a real easy job on a TT, but then again what is? :-)

Reply to
Steve T