Re: Can you Swap Auto Tranny for Stick???

I did this with my Early model 74 260Z (Skinny bumpers)... It came with the auto and I swapped it out for the 5 spd. All of the necessary bolt holes and fire wall thru-holes were there already... So, I guess it can be done in reverse as well. Virtually every thing in the 240/260/280 are interchangable..at least that is what I have found.... I have a 280 short block on a stand with 260 heads (Naturally aspirated instead of injected) Haven't installed it yet. Hope this helps

CAB

Jas> Can you make a stick-shift Z car into an Automatic, specifically a 280Z? I

Reply to
cab