Rear brake light

Hi there fellow zedders.

I was checking my lights to make sure they were all working and found one of the rear center brake lights was blown. When I tried to get a new one, I couldn't find any to fit.

Has anyone had this problem before? How do I fix it?

I haven't tried nissan yet. I'll do that tomorrow.

Thanks Roger

Reply to
Roger Wagner

You just answered your own question. Amazing the lengths people will go to (and the extra money/time they spend!) trying to avoid the dealer

Reply to
Steve T

Roger,

Not sure where you live but those bulbs are standard size. A parts store, Wal-mart or eBay. I've had no problems finding any bulbs. If you live in an area where parts are scarce, the Nissan dealer is cheaper than a ticket from the fuzz. All bulbs go out, you get rear ended, car totaled and you will not have to replace bulbs.

Reply to
WildBill66

Wrong, they are NOT a "standard size". The ones that look close are actually too large and fall off inside the lens when you try to remove them (because the warning lamp is still on, they are the wrong wattage). I know this because I'm the one who has to take the assembly out and get these out when people try to use these cheap "looks close" bulbs..

Go find these 3rd brake light bulbs for a Z32.

Reply to
Steve T