Re: 240Z turn signal

First, thanks Steve for your suggestion. It turns out that the turn signals for front and rear are routed separately from the turn signal switch. It has to do with separating the brake and turn circuits. I didn't see this until I made a copy of the wiring diagram that I could highlight on.

I can guess that a new switch will be expensive, so I will try to clean the contacts.

Jay

Reply to
Jay H