Stock Z32/300Zx wheel sizes

I own a 1994 300Zx Coupe with stock wheels and I'm interested in buying custom wheels. Some wheel shops do not know about the Offset and wheel sizes, they just sell what they have. I know my tires are

225/50ZR/16 and I'm interested in 17 inch custom wheels.

What is the wheel size front/rear and the offset for the Z32 ?

Can I use a wheel with a different offset without ruining the ride ?

One dealer said the front and rear wheels are same size, another said the rear wheels are larger. These guys are talking through the phone and want to sell, but I do not want to buy the wrong offest wheel because its my understanding, the wrong offset will ruin the ride and handling in the curves.

My tires are all the same size 225/50ZR/16 so that much I do know, as for offset and what can be changed, I do not know. Thanks.

Wild Bill

Reply to
WildBill66

My Twin Turbo has wider rims in the rear, also bigger tires (245/45z/16) I am also curious about offset.

Reply to
Rookie

I remember that stock TT rims' offset is 45 front and 35 rear

Reply to
invalid unparseable

J. Perry,

I bought an insurance recovery 300Zx and the car has

300Zx wheels on the front and Ford Mustang wheels on the rear. They almost match, but there's no way I want any freaking ole rebuilt dodge (FORD) wheels on my Z.

The wheels are in average condition, no major blemishes, just usual wear and aging. I will sell both wheels for $75 plus shipping. Let me know if your interested. I'll check back in a couple of days. Thanks.

Reply to
WildBill66

Nice car.

Reply to