Z32 Alloy Wheel

I have a DAMAGED 300zx Alloy Wheel. Taken off of my 1993 Nissan 300ZX NON TURBO. It's a RIGHT SIDE WHEEL, 16"

The wheel is cosmetically and structurally in good condition with minor scratches.

HOWEVER, THERE IS AN INVISIBLE HAIRLINE CRACK ON THE WHEEL THAT NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED. I was experiencing very slow airloss on that wheel.

You can either repair(weld?) the wheel yourself or know someone who can.

Please make $$ offer. Or do you have any suggestions what I can do with it? I am in Los Angeles.

Thanks. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
z-licious

Any ideas or suggesstions?

I've been driving around on that wheel for 2 years. Very slow air leak. One day it was completely flat. When I brought it to the tire shop bc I thought it was the tire, they told me it was the wheel itself that was leaking the air.

Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
z-licious

Any ideas or suggestions?