Garage in DelMarVa Peninsula for Z's

Hi All. Does anyone on this list know of a reputable place for getting work done on my 89 300Z, in the Delmarva area? None of the mechanics in my area are familiar with them and some of this work is beyond my patience level. (environmental control system)

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris

Chris,

Not sure which state or country Delmarva is in but one way to narrow the search is to go to

and enter this search term

DelMarVa 300zx mechanic

or DelMarVa Nissan mechanic

you could also change the words and use