Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia

Hi , I just wanted to post a Fair warning to all that my purchase a car at this dealership in Buford, Georgia. They have a specially trained crew ther to cheat you out ofyour hardearned money in every aspect of your Deal. Everything that you get in writting disappears when they process your paperwork. If they get you into a position of where they owe you just an extra set of keys for your car. You won't get them. Buyer Beware Nissan Mall of Georgia will get you. or Take a lawyer with you for the contract. This is a courtesy warning from one of their customers. BeeVee

Reply to
BeeVee

I had the same problem with them!

This was just last month. I had a price quote given to me over the internet by a salesman so I had it in writing. I go into the dealership, the salesman said it was still doable, then after we started filling out paperwork, the sales manager came in and said there was no way they could get me the truck for that price, then he tried to sell me a frontier instead of a titan, then he tried to sell me a base model titan, then he tried to extend the loan, then he tried to lease it to me.

All this AFTER I already got a price quote and agreed to it. This probably doesnt just happen here, but at other dealerships as well.

I didn't let it go though. I kept calling them back and the General Manager Scott I believe said he would call me back the next day....I called him, left numerous messages, never got a call back til I called the owner's secretary Shannon. She finally got me in touch with, I think Brad Sutherlin...I'm guessing the owner(George Sutherlin)'s son. But he said they couldnt get me the truck for that price either, even after I had it in writing. But they did send me a $100 reimbursement check for my time/money spent going down there. I still think it is a crappy dealership and will never shop there again unless I am bored and just want to waste a salesman's time and hopefully a sale.

The salesman I dealt with was the "Internet Manager" Adam Heller. His sales manager was Charles (do not know last name), Scott was the GM, Shannon was the owner's secretary.

Reply to
StreetRunnerDotCom