Sutherlin Nissan Mall fo Georgia

Hi , I just wanted to post a Fair warning to all that my purchase a car at this dealership in Buford, Georgia. They have a specially trained crew there to cheat you out of your hard earned money in every aspect of your Deal. Everything that you get in writting disappears when they process your paperwork. If they get you into a position of where they owe you just an extra set of keys for your car. You won't get them. Buyer Beware Nissan Mall of Georgia will get you. Best take a lawyer with you for the contract. BeeVee

Reply to
BeeVee