Tyre replacement for 350Z

Hello, Which tyres would you fit your 350Z after the factory Bridgestone Potenza RE40 are worn out ? The RE40 is already old and accordind to some reviews, noisy on a rough road surface. The RE50 has been announced but I don't know if it is available in the right size. The new Michelin Pilot Sport seems to be a better choice, but I cannot find the 45 aspect ratio, only the 40, in the 2 size needed :

225/40 R18 92Y and 245/40 R18 93Y The rear tyres load factor should be 96W, do you think this is a serious issue ? Thank for your answers.
Reply to
invalid unparseable