05 Xterra

A 4.0L V6 with 270 ft.lbs of torque! Has Nissan gone power crazy? If they can price it below $28,000 then there is absolutely no competition for this Xterra in terms of power.The off road suspension upgrade makes this seem like one serious 4X4 machine and not just a paved highway ornament. I wounder if there will be other engine choices to keep the price in the low 20s to compete with the other entry level SUVS. All of Nissan's new SUVs seem to be up on power and size it will be interesting to see what they do with the new pathfinder and where this leaves the Murano..

bob

Reply to
bob

its too early for 05's nissan needs to settle its panties down,

what next year or so the 2010's will be out?

Reply to
I'm Right

Huh? It's the middle of April. Next year's models should start rolling out before the end of the year. That's only 7 or 8 months... I sure hope they have something figured out for then... if not, they've got a lot of work to do in the next few months.

trey

Reply to
Trey Bradshaw

| All of Nissan's new SUVs seem to be up on power and size it will be |interesting to see what they do with the new pathfinder and where this |leaves the Murano..

Murano is the luxury small SUV. The X, while I love my 04, is a far cry from the Murano's lux look and feel.

Thanks... Brian Bergin

I can be reached via e-mail at cisco_dot_news_at_comcept_dot_net.

Please post replies to the group so all may benefit.

Reply to
Brian Bergin