1990 HB Headlight trouble.

Kind of an reclamation project. I can get 1 headlamp working on lowbeam only. Thats it. I`m pretty green at electrical stuff and the chilton I have seems more confusing than helpfull. Any advice , suggestions or comments? Anyone know of any webpages / sites that may provide inteligent help? Maybe I should mention the trucks wirring has be "altered " by a privious owner, I`m just not sure to what degree.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Polaris

The for a new headlight. They have two filaments, one for low and one for high.

Reply to
Jim

Thig is I tried brand new seal beams and got the same result.

Reply to
Polaris