1991 nissan pickup looking for rebuilt motor in portland oregon area

Truck is located in Rainier, Oregon. We are looking for a quality supplier of remanufactured engines to extend the life of this pickup yet a while longer. Does anyone have a recomendation for a local (Portland to Tacoma) supplier with a reputation for quality and reasonable prices? We will be installing the engine ourselves, so labor is not a cost issue. Thanks for any help.

Aaron

1991 Nissan 2 wheel drive pickup
Reply to
Aaron

By the way, if it makes any differance, the truck is a 4 cyl with no options whatsoever. Thanks again

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron

If you find a place that has transmissions, please let me know :)

Chris Vancouver, WA

Reply to
clevere