1995 Quest Heater Problem

Heater doesn't blow hot air a idle, ether have to rev up the engine or drive to get the heater to blow hot ait. The Engine Temp guage is reading normal after warm up, (needle is sitting at mid point) engine isn't overheating. the rear heater is experiencing the same problem. could this be a thermostat problem, or heater core ?

Reply to
gbmls

gbmls,

There is a very specific procedure for bleeding air from the cooling system. My sister has a 94 Quest and we looked it up in the Haynes manual. It requires a piece of tubing to route excess coolant from a bleed point back to the coolant reservoir. I would do this procedure first if I were you.

Sparky

Reply to
Steve Parker