2000 XTerra - Keyless entry problem

My 2000 XTerra doesn't chirp the horn when I lock it with the keyless remote anymore. Is there a fuse or something that controls this?

At first I thought I had just inadvertently set it back to silent mode, but I've tried to set it back by holding unlock and alarm together for 2 seconds like the keyless remote says to, but that doesn't work either.

Help!

Thanks.

Reply to
paulvbgod