03 Frontier Pre-purchase questions

Greetings and salutations. I come in peace and bring good tidings.

I am fixing on buying an 03 Frontier, Crew Cab XE, 4X2, LB. How much are you folks paying and is this truck okay?

-- Team EuroMeko

------------------------------

iBuyMinis.Us

Allen

For a crew cab?

-- Team EuroMeko

------------------------------

iBuyMinis.Us

Reply to
Allen

Okay how does $20,500 out the door cash price sounds for a Silver, Crew Cab, Auto, Long Bed, 4X2, bedliner, floor mats, sports and power package.

Thanks.

-- Team EuroMeko

iBuyMinis.Us

UH, Hope you brought them down a bit.. Of course, it also plays for demographics... SE LB CrewCab, Much easier to say what I did not get: Leather interior. $22,895 out the door

Reply to
ZTech

$20,500 cash it was. I could have got the SE for $2k more but why? I'm using my $2k to buy 20's and an in dash DVD receiver. The SVE is the better upgrade and there were non in SoCal only SC's.

I love this rig.

-- Team EuroMeko

iBuyMinis.Us