2007 Altima Rear Stablizing Bar broke?

Does anyone have any comments on this. My daughter's stablizing bar broke for no apparent reason. I have not seen any recalls on this. This is not a solid bar but a tube about 1/8 in thick. The old ones on my truck use to be solid.

Anyone else have this problem. This should not occur on a three year old car.

Reply to
Randy

they just don't break for no apparent reason.

Reply to
NissTech

The reason is quite apparent (IMO). The OP just needs to grill his daughter a little more to find it perhaps...

Reply to
Me