240 Headlights

Hey, I'm just trying to install an aftermarket front bumper, and have come to the conclusion the headlights need to be removed, if anybody knows a trick, or if there is a certain way this should be done can you let me know??

Reply to
mrbubbles_3
240what? What year?
Reply to
Chuck Tribolet
240 sx 89
Reply to
silviaalmighty

S13, S14 or S14a?

Peter Hill

If you visit this site you should be good to go.

Good luck!

Reply to
kcjt2005