240sx HUD

I just boght a 91 240sx coupe and the dash in it is craked all over so the seller gave me another one he had but it as a HUD on it and my dash is analog. I was wondering if there was a way i can wire the HUD in to work or do i have to get a digital dash?

Reply to
stud duffin

Every HUD I've encountered from that vintage has been long ago dead. You're probably better off transferring your analog stuff into the new dash.

Reply to
E Meyer