85 720 head gasket replacement

Not really. Glad it worked out!

Reply to
Steve T

This is for Steve and all. Just wanted to thank you for your advice on the timing chain. I pulled the head yesterday, I used a screwdriver handle like you mentioned and snugged it between the chain and it worked great! Just wanted you to know that I appreciate that you and many like you help us with your experience. So far this job has gone very well and I should have it back together in a few days I think. I am taking the head to a local shop tomorrow to check it for me. Are there any questions I should ask the shop, or things I should ask them to do? Thanks again. Jerry

Reply to
Jlfcopter