92 Pintara 2.4 litre fuel economy

Hi We've just bought this car (Stanza in US I think) and it seems to use a lot of fuel for the cc of the engine. It has all options and full electrics but is fuel injected so I expected a bit better economy as the engine and drive train are in spot on mechanical condition. What can I expect from this car in M.P.G. or Km/Litre when driven quietly combined freeway and stop start driving? Thanks. Neil.

Reply to
Neil Green

Try replacing the coolant temperature sensor. A faulty on will make the car run rich, therefore bad fuel econmy and less power.

CD

Reply to
codifus