'93 Nissan Sentra Power Steering Leak

I crashed my Sentra last year and after getting some of the problems fixed on it, I discovered that it was leaking power steering fluid as well. I'm hoping to fix it before the motor burns out, and praying it's just a hose somewhere that's causing it. How much does it usually cost to fix it? And where do I need to look to find the leak?

Thanks,

Richard

Reply to
richardevan

Please don't take it to Pep Boys...mine was leaking and they hit me for $550 to put in a new pump. Then I realized...while it was leaking, the filler cap didn't have a gasket and oily stuffwas all over the place. Pep Boys probably took out the filter when they filled it a month ago , knowing i'd be back for the repair! WATCH OUT~ Be sure your mechanic is NOT dishonest

Easier said than done!

Reply to
DemoDisk