95 nissan hard body pickup 97 engine

OK guys.. here's a good head scratcher. I bought a 97 engine for my 95 truck. everything fits well except for the distributor. the wiring is different on the 97 distributor and the 95 distributor won't bolt up to the

97 engine. What do I do ??? is there an adaptor for this ?? Dewey
Reply to
Dewey

if you're able to get the wiring specs for both years for the distributor, couldn't you use the 97 distributor and maybe adapt the wiring for your 95 truck?

Reply to
: p