'97 Altima 60K maintenance?

My mother has finally approached 60K on her '97 Altima.

She bought it used with about 30K miles on it. She has been good about oil changes but the manual lists several things to be done at 60K miles.

Questions:

1) Where is the best place to have this done? Dealer or general automotive center? 2) About how much should we expect it to cost? 3) Besides what is recommended by the manual, what else should be looked at/checked/replaced?

She has been REALLY happy with this car, besides a dead battery it has never had any problems.

Reply to
Atif I. Chaudhry