97 Nissan Altima

I'm planning to buy a 97 Nissan Altima GLE. It has 81800 miles on it. Has anti-theft alarm,keyless entry. AM/FM & AC,4D and is automatic No body damage. Car runs very well. Kbb value is about $5000 The seller is asking $4900.

Can somebody tell me - how much should I buy it for ?

Reply to
sam

I would say it is probably a good buy, I paid 7k for a 95 with 130k miles on it and it ran up to 175k before I traded it in on a 2005 Corolla.

Reply to
Talon

sounds good do the free lemon check though just to make sure the milage is correct!

Reply to
woodbruno