99 Frontier 4 cyl hesitates or misses upon acceleration

During a normal acceleration, it feels like there is am engine miss, then it goes away, doesn't do it at cruise or normal driving. Changed all normal parts, plugs,wires,rotor, cap, fuel filter, air cleaner. No codes shown on OBD1 computer test or on onboard computer test. Any help, Thanks.

Reply to
nashfan

Meat-->Plow

What plugs? Bosch platinums? Parts store ign parts?

If not could be a lean misfire from an injector issue, the OB comp won't see one lean injector.

Reply to
Steve T

Bosh platinum plugs. It had this problem before I put them in. Other ignition parts were OEM.

Reply to
nashfan

I had the same problem on my 98

Reply to
Bob S.

Thanks, I'll look in to it. Was it the forward one or the aft O2 sensor? Nashfan

Reply to
nashfan

nissan can only run properly on jap plugs.. NGK etc.

Reply to
WWE 4 Life