Books on the history of Nissan

Hello all ;)

I'm so sick of the American and even European fanboys wagging their tongues about the history of their illustrous brands, bleh. I drive a 03' Z and they have no right in dismissing my brand as a mass manufactured schlock car without backing it up, but I found that I have nothing to add to that and they keep on bugging me. Maybe it is because I am constantly dating History and Philosophy majors, I like you skinny boys, but it irked me to no end. I got some factoids from the website about their history but it felt hollow and inadequete so I searched around and started finding more contemporary stuff and was wondering if you could suggest some more. I'll go first, show me mine if you show me yours ;)

25%26link_code=xm2 I read this book in 3 hours in the library this weekend and Iacaca can suck chrome this man Carlos Ghosn got it going on and we should be proud of him!

Bunny

Woo !

Reply to
Red|Bunny

Halberstam, David. The Reckoning.

Long, Brian. Datsun Z.
83248571/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-8661695-7473405?v=glance&s=books Ashikawa, Takashi. Mr. K.
Sessions, Ron. Lust, Then Love: The Story of the New Z
Brook, Phill. Fair Lady.
More here:

H. Brown