Changing Front Struts (Shocks) on 1996 Pathfinder SE

I have a 1996 Parthfinder SE with adjustable front struts or shocks. Yesterday, I noticed that the left strut was leaking fluid. I really don't use the adjustable feature and was wondering if anyone had replaced their front adjustable struts with non-adjustables? I'm hoping that the non-adjustables will fit my car. Any insight on this would be appreaciated.

TIA

C5ya

Reply to
C5Ya