Does your 2005 Altima have an irregular back window?

Hi,

My rear window will squash images in part of it like it is warped. If you sit in the driver seat and move slightly up or down while looking in the rear view mirror you can see the area of the window that crushes and expands images like a fun mirror. Is this normal or should I get Nissan to replace it?

Thanks,

Alan

of Partition Boot Manager and Large Drive Tools utilities!

Reply to
Default User

take it to the dealer and show them

Reply to