05 xterra & pathfinder

I own both a 2005 NISSAN XTERRA & A 2005 PATHFINDER and I have a noise in both vehicles coming from the front end.

It is a squeaking noised that sounds like either rubber on rubber or rubber on metal rubbing.

I have had them both back to the dealership to be looked at and fixed, but they can not find the source of the noise.

If anyone has had this same issue, your help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!!!!

Reply to
Ed P.