Electrical Parts?

Are there any aftermarket sources for Nissan electrical parts, like wiring harness connectors? I need a cooling fan connector and cabling. Do Nissan dealers sell that sort of thing, or is a junkyard the only source?

Reply to
brh99

They should have them on hand I would think, of course it depends on the year of the vehicle in question. Back when I worked in the shop we had a `kit' (basically a multi-drawered rack unit) from Nissan that had MANY different connectors, pins, insulator rings that went inside the connectors, etc. I would imagine that the parts department still receives those kits or something similar.

Wil

Reply to
Truck