FAQ's ? UK Nissan questions?

Are there any FAQ's I need to read for this group?

What was the Bluebird (UK) sold as in the USA?

I need some minor technical advice on that model.

Thanks already

Reply to
Steve Wade

Hi Steve, You and me both mate. I have a Nissan Bluebird DLX 2.0 Diesel on a 'H' plate and can't find any info on the car at all. Is your's petrol or diesel? If it's petrol, do you have a workshop manual for it? I need to know if the petrol is the same as the diesel version, I can get a petrol manual but need to know if it covers everything apart from the engine, if you see what I mean. Get back to me will you? Cheers. Phil.

Reply to
kompo001