Frontier, shock suggestion needed

I have a 99 Frontier, V6, 4x4, manual transmission, with about 90,000 miles. It rides fine on the highway but dips noticeably on turns. The shocks look like they could be original so am thinking of replacing them, but which shock? My offroad driving is not extreme, and I don't plan on doing any towing. I see Monroe's quoted from about $25 to $45/shock, with other brands (gas shocks) in the $65 range. Suggestions welcomed.

Reply to
Fred Stevens

Go To

You will be HAPPY.