Hankook iPike w409 Winter Tires on a Pathy?

Looking to put four new, inexpensive-yet-decent, snows on my around-town vehicle, a '97 Pathfinder SE. I find but two owner reviews of this new (I think) tire and no professional reviews anywhere. One owner says that they're extremely loud, that their wet road handling is scary and that he wouldn't consider them again. The other feller - who read the Party of the First Part's review before buying - hasn't driven them in snow yet but plans to, likes them fine otherwise and seems to imply that the other gent may have the tires on backwards.

Does anybody have any experience with said tire?

Thanks very much,

M. Hudson Vermont

Reply to
mah