Hunk of Crap

I'm trying to squeeze another year or two out of a friends' '91 SE-R, so I'm doing the clutch and almost every seal in the thing. Should I replace the timing chain while I'm in there? It has 180,000 miles on it, but it doesn't make any noise and runs great. (Except for the oil blowing out of it). Does it give warning before it snaps?

Thank you for your input.

Greasy "J"

Reply to
Rocket Man

If you have the front cover off, yes replace it.

Reply to
Steve