Infiniti I30 touring headlight lens

I'm trying to replace a cracked/busted passenger side lens on a 2001 Infiniti I30 Touring model.

I see lots of non touring replacements and some that state that they are touring except halogen.

My question is, can these other headlight lens options be used?

Can I take my xenon equipment off and put it on the other non-xenon lens/housing?

Reply to
nolarefugee