Murano Paint Quality

Looking to purchase a new SUV within the next 12 months. The Murano is high on the list however lately looking at Murano on the road, it seems the paint
on the front and rear bumpers are peeling off with sizable areas showing the white (front) / back (black) primer. Cannot attest to the paint on the hood. My question to the group is "Is this a common problem with the Murano or are these sighting a fluke?"
Thanks.
--- ---
--
I have read some posts in some forums that some Nissan
vehicles, not only Murano's have also issues with low paint quality.