Murano trailer towing info?

what do you think of towing a two axel snowmobile trailer with a Murano? Max weight would be 3 sleds at max 500lb ea = 1500 lbs + the
trailer wgt of about 1000lb max. for total of 2500-3000 depending on extra gear and gas. We do not do much mountain driving but we do a little. Also drive in snow and on snowy roads. Dealer says it may be squirrly but I think he is trying to get me to move up to the Armada.
Comments welcome. JP "it's a bad day when you don't learn something new."
what do you think of towing a two axel snowmobile trailer with a Murano? Max weight would be 3 sleds at max 500lb ea = 1500 lbs + the trailer wgt of about 1000lb max. for total of 2500-3000 depending on extra gear and gas. We do not do much mountain driving but we do a little. Also drive in snow and on snowy roads. Dealer says it may be squirrly but I think he is trying to get me to move up to the Armada.
Comments welcome. JP "it's a bad day when you don't learn something new."
The Murano has a 3500 pound towing capacity. So it should be able to handle it. My only concern would be the longevity of the CVT which is still an unknown.
--
Chuck Tribolet
snipped-for-privacy@garlic.com
Joe Petro wrote:

It should be fine as long as you have trailer brakes.